Phase 3 // Story-Sharing Marketplace
Uber meets Yelp on a blind double date with Netflix and Kickstarter. A tool to network the resources required to share any kind of story, while maintaining integrity and a community relationship with invested audiences. Users create media content, digital experiences, and real-life connections.
Production flow between user groups.
- Multimedia bank
- Tokens/Credits model
- Bidding marketplace
- Bookmarks, browsing settings
- Cross-platform token use (with partners)
- Languages and Closed Captions support
- Sponsor content production
- cross-platform reputation system (with partners)
- integrating content/service
- partner site direct uploads
- 1.Idea. Client user pitches idea to network, offers optional bid and defines variables for participation.
- 2.Network. A group of creative users is formed to generate content in real life; resources are acquired by an invested audience; plans are made.
- 3.Produce. Content is captured and submitted to network for post-production, approval, and distribution.
- "Take back the power of our stories!"
- Corporate clients
- Feature/showcase content
- Games/contests to promote content
- Campaigns to share community stories
- Production. Businesses and content distributors solicit location-based media from users around the world.
- Licensing. Media licenses can be purchased for off-platform distribution, all participants retaining their rights.
- Subscriptions. Third-party website embeds for community engagement, including user uploads, content map and filtered browsing.