2017-2019 // Collaborative Ecosystems
Design & brainstorms, 2017-2018.
The second period of PRCPTION Travel saw an increase in brainstorm collaboration in the form of designing a theoretical ecosystem for media production. Meanwhile, media production began to re-center itself around community-building objectives. Together, these two focal points would prompt Phase 2, our community bootstrap.
Alongside a cross-continent expedition to explore the different manners in which groups of individuals come together in community--or the lack thereof--PRCPTION Travel connected remotely to piece together potential solutions to enable people to collaborate on sharing their stories.
- Design mock-ups of a video storysharing app by Jordan Urbanovich
- Mutual Credit & Mass Media animation video series scripts (discontinued)
- Global brainstorms (Jordan Urbanovich, John Hanacek, John Scalia Jr, Sara Coisineau, Matt Terwall)
- Theoretical crowdsourced cyclical system for creating media
- Community Resource Pool
- _liquid, _staked, _reputation tokens/keychain
- Consensus, Community Maintenance
- "Phasal" ecosystem of recyclying system energy (tokens)
- Collaborative Media Social Network Mockups by Jordan Urbanovich
- Mobile mockups by John Hanacek
- PRCPTION Travel Headquarters design
As designs and brainstorms progressed, PRCPTION Travel continued to produce its positivity media--this time with a focus on local communities and the lessons, techniques and knowledge they have to share with the rest of the world.